Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome to Seabury library 2012-2013!

I forecast a fabulous year in the library. I'm having a great time getting to know all our new students and learning about all of the kids' exciting new reading interests and abilities. It's clear they all love books.

(Sometimes a guy has to make a tough decision.)

In case you've wondering ... YES, I need help, of many different varieties. Shelving, covering books, "reading" the shelves to make sure the books are in order, even{{shudder}} dusting. I'm a part-time employee and my priority for my working-in-the-library time is usually what will get books, especially new and exciting books, into the kids hands as quickly as possible. (Funny, that's their priority for my time, too.) Any help is deeply appreciated and never taken for granted.

Becky Young
Seabury librarian


No comments: