Saturday, March 18, 2006


Lucky the Leprechaun makes the paper

Here are links to my last two columns in The News Tribune. (
March 14 and March 7.) As you can see, I used Seabury's own Lucky to start off my review of That's What Leprechauns Do. Beginning a story is always hardest, so I was happy when I thought of Lucky and his mischief.

By the way, Mrs. G tells me the reason Lucky hasn't hit the library yet is that he's afraid of cats. To get to the library, he'd have to cross the open playground, so "lucky" for me!

I read Leprechauns and the books in the previous column on women and the right to vote to various classes at Seabury. Girls and boys were impressively interested in the latter.


Talk to you soon

1 comment:

Rebecca Young said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.