Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Is anyone out there?

I'm wondering if you are remembering to check the blog. Throw me a few comments if you still are reading. I've got it bookmarked on my toolbar links; that's where I put sites that I check frequently. You might do that, too, if you like reading Tales from Seabury Library.

You might notice Amazon.com links showing up. I've applied for status as an Amazon associate so that if you'd like, you can order books through the site and it will serve as a small ongoing fundraiser for the Seabury Library.

Since we're talking about book purchasing, this would be a good time to remind you that Seabury has a Birthday Books program. Children are encouraged to donate a book to the library to celebrate their birthdays. We put a bookplate in the front of the book with the child's name and year of the donation. Your children are enjoying many books that have been donated over the years by students.

I've started a Seabury Library Wish List, taking advantage of Amazon's "wish list" feature. It will stay in the links to the right. I'll add to the list, and remove books when we've received them.

Talk to you soon ... and don't forget to post a comment if you're still reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I think Seabury is very lucky to have a librarian with such expertise in children's literature.

Thanks for doing it.